Dr. Peter Goldman
Dr. Pete was born and raised in New York City. Before going to chiropractic school at Life College of Chiropractic in Georgia, he was a student athlete at Brandeis University, where he played varsity tennis for four years and graduated Cum Laude with a B.A. in Economics.
During his time in chiropractic school, Dr. Pete was mentored by a chiropractor who himself had been a student of the the legendary healer, Dr. Thurman Fleet. After training with this mentor, Dr. Pete refined what he'd been taught, and developed his own Zone Technique.
- Dr. Pete is the personal chiropractor to many of the world's top professional athletes, from UFC fighters, to NFL and NHL players, pro cyclists, and Olympians.
- He was the team Chiropractor for the San Francisco Bulls pro hockey team.
- Dr. Pete does not just work with elite athletes. He also works with clients of all types, from pregnant women to small children, and anyone who needs to heal.
- His work has been featured in several magazines and newspapers, including the San Francisco Chronicle, Black Belt Magazine, and Massage & Bodywork Magazine.
- Dr. Pete has a black belt in Oyama Full Contact Karate from the legendary Soshu Shigeru Oyama.
- He represented the USA in the 1991 European Full Contact Karate championships.
- Dr. Pete received his BJJ black belt from Carlos Sapão.